Results obtained by Koiles Pratt Family Law Group for their clients are illustrated by the following examples:
- Obtained sole custody of children for a mother after her ex-husband initiated a post-divorce proceeding to amend custody rights, and successfully reduced the husband’s visitation rights in light of his conduct.
- Limited a highly compensated ex-husband’s exposure for alimony to zero through effective advocacy regarding the key factors of his ability to pay and the spouse’s needs.
- Obtained a post-divorce judicial alimony decree for a spouse who did not originally receive any alimony by demonstrating a spousal need and the ability of the other spouse to pay alimony after the children had reached the age where child support was no longer necessary.
- Obtained child custody for a father, who was judged to be a more fit parent than the maternal aunt after a full trial.
- Obtained favorable shared custody arrangement for unmarried mother after a full trial.
- Significantly reduced the child support and alimony obligations of a father, proving at trial that his ex-spouse had hidden sources of income from the court that were not accounted for in the original divorce decree.
- Defeated motions for joint legal custody and increased visitation made by a father after the divorce, proving that he engaged in domestic violence and abuse.
- Obtained numerous restraining orders against current and former spouses, and successfully defeated motions of restraining orders as well.
Read more about the accomplishments of each of our attorneys by viewing their profiles. To learn more about how your divorce case could turn out, email our firm or call 978-744-7774.