Mediation Comes With Many Benefits
In divorce mediation, you work with an unbiased third party who helps you and your spouse find mutually beneficial ways to settle your disputes. If you want to resolve your differences without the financial costs of a trial, divorce mediation may be the answer. At Koiles Pratt Family Law Group, we provide divorce mediation services to men and women throughout Greater Boston. Attorney Koiles Pratt has the skill and knowledge to find ways to settle your differences amicably. To schedule a case assessment, contact the firm online or call at 978-744-7774.
Avoid The Emotional And Financial Costs Of Trial Through Family Mediation
Koiles Pratt Family Law Group offers mediation services to resolve all disputes related to or arising out of divorce, including:
- Child custody and parenting plans: We will help you work out custody and parenting plans that are in the best interests of you and your minor children.
- Child support: We will help you come to an agreement on child support obligations, including issues related to day care or health insurance.
- Alimony or spousal support: We will help you come to an accord on whether alimony is warranted and, if so, how much should be paid for how long.
- Marital property settlements: We will help you equitably divide the debts and assets of your marriage.
Why You Should Consider Divorce Mediation
Among the many benefits of mediation are:
- Reduced cost: The cost is often less than half the cost of taking a family law matter to court.
- More control over the outcome: You get to participate in formulating the solutions, rather than leaving them to the discretion of a judge.
- Less delay: Mediation generally takes less time, as you no longer have to find available time on the court’s docket.
- Less stress: Mediated settlements are formed cooperatively, so you avoid the stress and anxiety common in an adversarial environment.
Koiles Pratt Family Law Group is well-versed in divorce mediation. Our clients benefit from our insight while enjoying the ability to control their own futures. Call at 978-744-7774 or contact us online to discuss how we can help you.