Koiles Pratt Family Law Group
Get Advice From A Lawyer: 978-744-7774
By Your Side Throughout Your Case
MenuView Our Practice Areas

Posts tagged "family legal issues"

Changing a child's last name after a divorce

After going through a divorce in Massachusetts, a mother may wish to have her child's last name changed to her maiden name. As long as the child's father is still fulfilling his parental duties, many courts will not allow a child's last name to be changed after a divorce. However, there are some circumstances where a court will fulfill the mother's request for her child's last name to be changed.

Additional Resources

EmailEmail Us For A Response

Reach Out to A Lawyer

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Koiles Pratt Family Law Group
70 Washington Street, Suite 402
Salem, MA 01970

Phone: 978-744-7774
Salem Law Office Map

  • Facebook
  • Linkedin
  • Google Plus
  • Twitter

Call Our Family Law Firm 978-744-7774